Facebook Push Notifications Not Working android 2019

If you're having issues with your Facebook notices recently, i.e. obtaining updates and teams from individuals you don't understand, after that you're not the only one-- lots of people began whining about it since last Sunday, June 19. Fortunately, I have actually discovered a solution to it. Details after the jump.

Facebook Push Notifications Not Working Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my common morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I located something unusual regarding my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notices from individuals I do not recognize. Much more specifically, I'm obtaining 'likes' and also remarks from standing updates as well as web links that I really did not post, as well as updates from teams I did not join.

The Solution

This obtained me to considering my Facebook setups, and also caught the remedy just as I was surfing mine: it's a trouble with just how my Account Protection was established. * headpalm *.

I rapidly uploaded an option to my Posterous as well as now I'm duplicating it below for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Go to Account Setup >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Task area, you'll find that the different computers and also locations that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Likewise Active'. It needs to be revealing areas and also gadgets that you are not accustomed to.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Also Active'] by clicking on the 'End' [button]

4. After that make certain to examine 'Secure Browsing' (so you'll get on HTTPS, far more secure) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be alerted if someone else is visiting your account.) [Merely stated, inspecting these options will make accessing your Facebook account a lot more protected.]
5. After adhering to these steps, you ought to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make sure to transform your passwords after. Note also that with these settings, you have to guarantee every single gadget that will access your account. That turns up in a screen when you attempt to access your account through your smart phones.

Last Ideas.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I recognize there are still secrets to be fixed however the offender right here actually is, well, my negligence: I should have examined those safety setups prior to. With all the present goings-on about hacking and also such, I need to have double-checked my accounts so that I can the very least safeguard them from intrusion. I really don't know for certain it this was associated with that, yet a minimum of I might relax simple that I have actually thrown down the gauntlet.