Facebook Notification Not Working On android 2019

If you're having problems with your Facebook notices lately, i.e. obtaining updates and teams from people you don't know, after that you're not alone-- great deals of people began grumbling concerning it since last Sunday, June 19. The good news is, I've found a remedy to it. Information after the dive.

Facebook Notification Not Working On Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my usual morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I found something weird concerning my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notices from individuals I don't know. Extra specifically, I'm getting 'likes' and also comments from status updates and web links that I really did not post, and also updates from teams I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking of my Facebook setups, and also hit upon the service equally as I was searching mine: it's a problem with exactly how my Account Safety was set up. * headpalm *.

I rapidly published a service to my Posterous and also now I'm duplicating it right here for all to see (with [modifies]:

1. Most Likely To Account Setup >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Activity section, you'll find that the different computers as well as places that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Active'. It should be revealing areas and also tools that you are not accustomed to.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Likewise Energetic'] by clicking the 'End' [button]

4. Afterwards be sure to inspect 'Secure Searching' (so you'll be on HTTPS, far more secure) as well as 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be notified if somebody else is logging on your account.) [Simply claimed, inspecting these choices will certainly make accessing your Facebook account extra protected.]
5. After adhering to these actions, you should get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make certain to transform your passwords after. Keep in mind likewise that with these setups, you need to attest every single device that will access your account. That turns up in a display when you attempt to access your account through your smart phones.

Last Ideas.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I know there are still enigmas to be solved however the culprit right here really is, well, my negligence: I should have checked those security settings before. With all the existing goings-on about hacking and such, I must have double-checked my accounts so that I could the very least secure them from breach. I actually don't understand without a doubt it this was related with that said, however at the very least I might relax easy that I have actually found a solution for it.