Why Am I Not Getting Notifications On Facebook 2019

If you're having troubles with your Facebook notices lately, i.e. obtaining updates and also groups from people you don't understand, then you're not the only one-- lots of people began complaining regarding it because last Sunday, June 19. Fortunately, I've discovered a remedy to it. Details after the dive.

Why Am I Not Getting Notifications On Facebook



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my usual morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I located something odd about my Facebook account: I'm getting notices from individuals I do not recognize. A lot more especially, I'm obtaining 'suches as' and remarks from standing updates and also links that I didn't post, and updates from groups I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This got me to thinking of my Facebook setups, and also caught the option just as I was surfing mine: it's a problem with exactly how my Account Security was established. * headpalm *.

I quickly uploaded a remedy to my Posterous and also currently I'm copying it here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Go to Account Setup >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Task section, you'll locate that the different computers and also areas that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Energetic'. It must be revealing places and tools that you are not familiar with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Also Energetic'] by clicking the 'End' [switch]

4. After that be sure to check 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, much more safe and secure) and 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be notified if somebody else is going to your account.) [Merely stated, inspecting these choices will make accessing your Facebook account a lot more secure.]
5. After following these steps, you should get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make sure to change your passwords after. Note also that with these setups, you have to guarantee every gadget that will certainly access your account. That turns up in a display when you try to access your account via your smart phones.

Last Thoughts.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I know there are still mysteries to be addressed but the wrongdoer here actually is, well, my negligence: I need to have examined those protection setups before. With all the current goings-on regarding hacking and also such, I must have double-checked my accounts so that I might the very least safeguard them from breach. I truly do not recognize without a doubt it this was connected with that said, but at the very least I can rest simple that I've thrown down the gauntlet.