Not Getting Facebook Notifications 2019

If you're having issues with your Facebook notices recently, i.e. getting updates and teams from individuals you don't know, after that you're not the only one-- lots of individuals began grumbling about it since last Sunday, June 19. Fortunately, I've found a remedy to it. Details after the jump.

Not Getting Facebook Notifications



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my usual morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I discovered something unusual about my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notifications from individuals I do not recognize. Much more specifically, I'm getting 'likes' and also remarks from status updates and links that I didn't publish, and updates from groups I did not join.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking of my Facebook setups, and hit upon the service equally as I was searching mine: it's an issue with how my Account Safety was established. * headpalm *.

I rapidly uploaded a service to my Posterous and now I'm copying it here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Most Likely To Account Setup >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Task section, you'll locate that the different computers and also places that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Also Active'. It needs to be revealing locations and also gadgets that you are not accustomed to.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Additionally Active'] by clicking on the 'End' [switch]

4. After that be sure to check 'Secure Browsing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, far more safe and secure) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be alerted if somebody else is browsing through your account.) [Merely claimed, inspecting these options will make accessing your Facebook account extra safe.]
5. After adhering to these actions, you should get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Be sure to transform your passwords after. Note also that with these setups, you have to guarantee every single tool that will access your account. That shows up in a screen when you try to access your account through your smart phones.

Last Ideas.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I understand there are still mysteries to be resolved but the wrongdoer right here really is, well, my negligence: I need to have checked those safety and security settings before. With all the existing goings-on concerning hacking and such, I must have double-checked my accounts to ensure that I can least secure them from invasion. I actually don't recognize for sure it this was related with that said, yet a minimum of I can relax very easy that I've done something about it.