Why I Am Not Getting Notifications On Facebook 2019

If you're having issues with your Facebook notifications recently, i.e. getting updates and also groups from people you don't know, then you're not alone-- great deals of individuals began grumbling regarding it since last Sunday, June 19. Luckily, I've discovered an option to it. Information after the jump.

Why I Am Not Getting Notifications On Facebook



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my normal early morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I discovered something weird regarding my Facebook account: I'm getting notices from people I do not understand. A lot more specifically, I'm obtaining 'likes' and remarks from status updates as well as web links that I really did not upload, as well as updates from groups I did not join.

The Solution

This got me to thinking about my Facebook setups, as well as hit upon the service equally as I was browsing mine: it's a problem with just how my Account Security was established. * headpalm *.

I rapidly published a service to my Posterous and currently I'm copying it right here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Most Likely To Account Settings >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Activity section, you'll find that the different computers and also areas that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Energetic'. It needs to be revealing areas and also gadgets that you are not familiar with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Also Energetic'] by clicking the 'End' [button]

4. Afterwards make sure to examine 'Secure Searching' (so you'll get on HTTPS, a lot more safe and secure) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be alerted if someone else is going to your account.) [Merely stated, checking these alternatives will certainly make accessing your Facebook account a lot more safe.]
5. After adhering to these actions, you need to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make sure to transform your passwords after. Note likewise that with these settings, you have to vouch for every single device that will access your account. That turns up in a display when you attempt to access your account with your mobile devices.

Final Thoughts.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I know there are still enigmas to be fixed yet the perpetrator right here truly is, well, my negligence: I must have checked those safety settings before. With all the present goings-on about hacking and such, I need to have double-checked my accounts to make sure that I could least protect them from intrusion. I really don't know for certain it this was connected with that said, but a minimum of I could relax very easy that I have actually done something about it.