How Can You See who Likes Your Facebook Business Page 2019

When trying to manage likes on facebook business page or fanpage facebook, there is a method how to see that has liked your facebook organisation web page, with full list of facebook account web link.

How Can You See Who Likes Your Facebook Business Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I need to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop computer internet browser, most likely to my facebook web page, and click on settings in the top right edge.

* There, find on the left the alternative Individuals and also Other Pages.

* In the food selection, pick Individuals Who Like This Page. It is likewise there exactly how to see facebook followers, that like my facebook page, but likewise facebook organisation web page suches as, as well as outlawed individuals and web pages from liking the page

* You can now export this facebook company web page suches as listing to a spreadsheet.

Exactly how to see who likes your page

With a few manipulations, eliminate the unnecessary text from the like date and also facebook profile photos, and also the result will be a complete facebook web page suches as checklist, with name and also web links to the facebook profile web page, which is exactly how do i see that has liked my facebook web page.

How to inspect that liked my facebook page.

See above, going in the page settings is how do i see that likes my page on facebook.