Facebook Logout Problem 2019

After doing system updates and restarting, I all of a sudden found that I was immediately logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I questioned exactly how it can have occurred. Initially, I believed, its as a result of clean master (my much-loved mobile cleaner). Considering that I've rather bad habit of running clean master after interval of couple of minutes, I thought that have to be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Logout Problem



The option for this prominent Facebook problem is to relocate the app right into internal storage space. Just follow the steps offered below:

1. Most likely to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Faucet on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the application to the internal storage totally.

4. Reactivate the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending a long time, Close the app.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android App this time then you will have the ability to login instantly without going into that so lonnnnngggg email ID as well as password combination.

10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.