How Do I See My History On Facebook 2019

Obviously, Facebook eliminated this incredible function currently, yet I'm still wishing they can place this back up when the brand-new timeline has actually formally launched! We will keep you upgraded.

This is among my preferred key features of Facebook, the "Look History" - where Facebook is able to keep track of the people you have actually stalked. You can additionally use this to see who/what your partner look for. Simply an advising however, you may not like what you'll see.

How Do I See My History On Facebook



:) View your Timeline profile.

:) In the top right corner of your Facebook timeline, click the "Task Log" switch.

How To View Facebook History


:) On the left sidebar, under the third section (after images, suches as and comments options), click "MORE".

How To View Facebook History


:) You need to see the additional options then select the "Look" choice, which lies at the really lower of the listing.

How To View Facebook History


:) Now you should have the ability to see your search queries.

How To View Facebook History


:) Just individuals who are logged in to your account can see your search history.

Exists Anyhow I Can Erase My Facebook Search Background?

How To View Facebook History


Thankfully, you can, and also it's extremely easy. Simply click "Clear Searches" web link as well as your whole search background must be erased! You may additionally erase individual searches by clicking the "block" symbol close to your browsed inquiry.