How Do I Remove My Birthday From Facebook 2019

To enroll in Facebook, you have to supply a full birth day, consisting of a birth year. Although you need to offer the date for Facebook managers, you do not have to share your birth year with the world. Use your account's editing and enhancing food selection to erase your birth year from your account. The changes take effect promptly, as well as friends are not alerted when you modify whether or not your birthday celebration shows.

How Do I Remove My Birthday From Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click your name as well as thumbnail in the leading right corner of any kind of Facebook display to be routed to your profile.

2. Click the light grey "Edit Account" switch on top of your account page.

3. Go to the "Fundamental Information" tab on the left side of the "Edit Account" web page.

4. Scroll to the "Birthday" area of the food selection. Click on the arrowhead just underneath your birthday celebration to expose a food selection for your birthday's screen choices.

5. Select "Show just month & day in my profile" if you still want to present your birthday but do not desire account visitors to see your birth year. Select "Do not show my birthday celebration in my account" to remove your birthday celebration from your profile.

6. Click heaven "Save Changes" switch at the end of the display.