Cannot Log Out Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates as well as rebooting, I all of a sudden discovered that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android App. I questioned how it could have occurred. First, I assumed, its because of tidy master (my favourite mobile cleanser). Since I've quite bad habit of running tidy master after interval of few minutes, I assumed that should be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Cannot Log Out Of Facebook



The remedy for this prominent Facebook problem is to move the app right into inner storage. Just follow the steps offered listed below:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Faucet on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the app to the interior storage space entirely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login once more.

6. After investing some time, Shut the app.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this moment after that you will certainly be able to login automatically without getting in that so lonnnnngggg email ID as well as password combo.

10. Enjoy Facebooking.