How to See who Likes A Page On Facebook 2019

When trying to take care of likes on facebook organisation web page or fanpage facebook, there is a means just how to see that has liked your facebook company page, with full listing of facebook account web link.

How To See Who Likes A Page On Facebook



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I need to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop computer browser, go to my facebook web page, and click on settings in the leading right edge.

* There, locate on the left the choice Individuals and Other Pages.

* In the menu, choose People Who Such as this Page. It is likewise there just how to see facebook fans, that like my facebook page, however likewise facebook service web page likes, and prohibited people as well as web pages from liking the web page

* You can now export this facebook organisation web page suches as listing to a spread sheet.

How to see that likes your page

With a couple of controls, eliminate the unnecessary text from the like date as well as facebook profile images, and the outcome will be a complete facebook page suches as checklist, with name and web links to the facebook account page, which is just how do i see that has actually liked my facebook page.

How to check who liked my facebook page.

See above, going in the page settings is exactly how do i see who likes my web page on facebook.