How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook 2019

To sign up for Facebook, you need to supply a full birth day, including a birth year. Although you need to give the date for Facebook managers, you don't need to share your birth year with the globe. Use your account's editing food selection to remove your birth year from your profile. The adjustments take effect quickly, as well as good friends are not alerted when you alter whether your birthday programs.

How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click your name and also thumbnail in the leading right corner of any kind of Facebook screen to be directed to your profile.

2. Click the light grey "Edit Profile" switch on top of your account web page.

3. Most likely to the "Standard Info" tab on the left side of the "Edit Account" page.

4. Scroll to the "Birthday celebration" section of the menu. Click on the arrow simply beneath your birthday to reveal a menu for your birthday's display screen options.

5. Select "Program just month & day in my profile" if you still wish to display your birthday celebration but don't want account site visitors to see your birth year. Select "Do not show my birthday celebration in my profile" to eliminate your birthday celebration from your profile.

6. Click the blue "Save Modifications" button at the end of the screen.