Facebook Won't Let Me Log Out 2019

After doing system updates as well as rebooting, I instantly located that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android App. I asked yourself exactly how it could have taken place. Initially, I thought, its due to tidy master (my favourite mobile cleaner). Given that I have actually pretty bad habit of running tidy master after period of few minutes, I assumed that have to be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Won't Let Me Log Out



The option for this prominent Facebook problem is to move the app into internal storage space. Just adhere to the steps given below:

1. Most likely to Settings -> Apps -> All Applications.

2. Faucet on the Facebook App.

3. Move the application to the internal storage space completely.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After investing a long time, Shut the application.

7. Reactivate the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this time then you will certainly have the ability to login instantly without entering that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and password combo.

10. Enjoy Facebooking.