Facebook Cannot Logout 2019

After doing system updates and restarting, I unexpectedly found that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself exactly how it can have occurred. First, I believed, its due to tidy master (my favorite mobile cleaner). Because I have actually quite bad habit of running tidy master after period of couple of minutes, I thought that must be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Cannot Logout



The option for this popular Facebook issue is to move the app into internal storage space. Just adhere to the steps provided below:

1. Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the app to the inner storage entirely.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login once more.

6. After spending a long time, Shut the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time around then you will certainly have the ability to login automatically without going into that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID as well as password combo.

10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.