How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Profile 2019

Whether it's since you've just recently married or simply got a new nickname, below's just how to change your name on Facebook. The process itself is rather basic, however there are couple of points to keep an eye out for when modifying your deal with because Facebook won't allow you transform it to simply anything.

How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Profile



Change Name Facebook


To alter your name, do the following:

1. Go to Settings.

2. Under General Account Setup > Name, click Edit.

3. Enter what you want to utilize for first name, optional center name, and also last name as well as click Review Adjustment.

Change Name Facebook


4. Facebook will certainly motivate you to pick exactly how you desire your name to appear.

5. Make your selection, enter your password, and click Save Adjustments.

Change Name Facebook


The name modification ought to take effect promptly, however keep in mind that Facebook will examine it and you might be asked why the change was made. If it does not adhere to the requirements listed below, you might not have the ability to alter it.